I love reading about what types of bags people are carrying and what’s inside them! Since I’ve been nicknamed “the bag lady” for my obsession with handbags, I’m going to start sharing what I carry in mine as well! This month, I’ve been carrying the black Longchamp Le Pliage Tote and absolutely love it! Made of water-resistent nylon material, this bag ranges in size from a mini ($95) to a large ($145) tote. Since I usually tote a lot around with me, I opted for the large size, giving me plenty of room to store all of my must-haves.
If you’re interested in the (large) bag measurements, they’re as follows:
- 12 ¼”W x 11 ¾”H x 7 ½”D. (Interior capacity: large.)
- 9″ strap drop.
- .75 lbs.
So what have I been carrying around in my tote this month? Find out below!
- Orla Kiely Beauty Organizer – I use this as my “walking pharmacy,” filled with on-the-go essentials such as Emergen-C, Advil, Chapstick, Colgate Wisps, etc. Stay tuned for a future post on
- Zippered Envelope to hold my coupons, that way they’re always on me, versus being left behind on the kitchen counter!
- Michael Kors Wallet – The zippered wallet is my favorite style, since it ensures that none of your important things fall out.
- Coach Sunglasses – I received these as a gift a few years ago and love them – a must have!
- SEN CHA Original Mints – These are great when you need to freshen your breath or feel sickness coming on (3 mints = 1 cup of green tea antioxidants)
- Summer Fruit EOS Lip Balm – Love this little egg-shaped lip balm!
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer & Holder – I clip my hand sanitizer on the front of my bag, allowing for easy access to clean hands. So many fun scents and carrier options!
What bag + essentials are you carrying this month?