Happy June! As it starts to warm up around the country, everyone’s gearing up for trips to the beach and sitting poolside in the sunshine. And with those trips, whether often or for a few days, a cute bag to tote your essentials in is very necessary!
I was introduced to Florida-based company Hayden Reis earlier this year and have been obsessed ever since! Their products are made of high-quality sailcloth, resistant to both water and sand, and super lightweight. Not to mention, there are so many great designs available!
Whether getting drenched and needing to air out or being filled with sand, the variety of totes I have at home just weren’t cutting it for me. For me, the water and sand resistant feature of Hayden Reis is a huge selling point and I was very eager to add one to my bag collection! I’ve been using the Hayden Reis Middy Seahorse Tote ($118) which is the medium-sized tote (they also offer a slightly larger bag for $148+) as my beach bag, which perfectly fits all of my essentials! The bag specs are:
- 14.5″W x 12″ H x 5″D
- 4 interior pockets + 1 interior hanging zipper pocket
- Snap hook for keys or wristlet
- Marine snap closure
- Cuyana Turkish Towel – This lightweight towel is my favorite to bring along to lay on the sand or a chair.
- Coach Sunglasses – My favorite pair of shades. Definitely a necessity when outside!
- Kooringal Giselle Mid-Brim Hat – I received this hat in a PopSugar MH box last year and have been using it for my beach/pool trips ever since, it’s great!
- Hayden Reis Skull & Crossbones Wristlet – I never like to carry my entire wallet with me at the beach/pool so this wristlet is perfect to store the necessities (i.e. license, credit card, cash), and can also hold my iPhone.
- Reading Materials – I always like to have a variety of things to read with me and usually bring a couple magazines and a book, especially if I know I’ll be out in the sun for a few hours!
- Keys – Not much to
- SuperGoop – The #1 essential for any time spent in the sun to avoid turning into a lobster, this sunscreen is paraben- and oxybenzone-free and doesn’t have the awful smell most sunscreens have. Definitely an item I carry everywhere with me!
What are your beach bag essentials?
*Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes