Happy New Year! It’s crazy how fast 2014 went, but I’m looking forward to a fresh start in 2015. This is a big year for me, my “golden” year if you will, as I’ll be turning 25 (on the 25th of June)! I did pretty well on my 2014 resolutions, so here’s to hoping that I’ll be able to achieve the 5 resolutions below for 2015.
- Read more books – This was a resolution last year, and I didn’t do too well following through with it. In 2015, I’m challenging myself to read at least one book each month. That seems doable!
- Drink more water – I have nothing against water. It’s just that I’m not the best at remembering to drink the recommended 8+ glasses a day, especially when I’m busy at work or out and about. Definitely going to do my best to fix this!
- Participate in a fitness event – Last year I said I’d do a 5k and I did even better – a 10-miler! I’m hoping to continue this fitness kick in 2015 and challenge myself to another big race!
- Cook more (healthy meals) – There are really only a handful of meals I can easily whip together, and not all of them are the healthiest. This year, my goal is to cook more often, and ideally more healthy!
- Keep in touch more often – There are so many things going on in our everyday lives that it can be hard to keep up with friends and family whether they’re 1000 miles away or in the same town. In 2015 I want to make it a point to catch up with loved ones more often than the occasional text or phone call.
What are your New Years Resolutions?