Motivating yourself to get to the gym or workout period is always the first (and hardest) step. In Florida, we get some pockets of cooler weather which makes it more tempting to go workout, but in the north, all you want to do is hibernate. Whether I’m doing an at-home workout or going to a studio/gym, one of the biggest motivators for me to workout is the music. If it’s not a song I like, I’m not feeling it.
I pulled together a list of some of my favorite workout tunes this winter, spanning from old school 70s to today’s hits. I’m a big fan of mixing it up! Hope you find a few you can add to your playlist too!
- Riptide – Vance Joy
- Little Red Wagon – Miranda Lambert
- Don’t Pull Your Love – Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds
- Bang Bang – Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Jesse J
- You Shook Me All Night – AC/DC
- Rather Be – Clean Bandit
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go – One Direction
- All About It – Hoodie Allen & Ed Sheeran
- Work It – Missy Elliott
- Ghost – Ella Henderson
- Right Now – SR-71
- Wake Up In It – Mally Mal
- Sugar – Maroon 5
- Together Again – Janet Jackson
- Time of Our Lives – Pitbull & Ne-Yo
What are some of your favorite workout tunes?