The fact that it’s already Thursday is SO great. Yay for short weeks! I wasn’t planning to do another Thursday Thoughts post, but since I have another giveaway for you guys ($150 to Nordstrom!) and a lot of things to ramble about, I thought I’d sneak one more in before June rolls around next week.
Here’s what’s on my mind today:
- I’m content with my Jawbone UP24 fitness tracker, but at the same time I’m starting to eye up FitBit’s Charge HR, because I’m a fan of the heart rate and watch/time components. I just love the interface + intelligence on the Jawbone platform. Ugh, first world problems.
- Since my DVR has been pretty light now that we’re in hiatus-season, I decided to browse Netflix and see what short-term binge I could do. I thought I’d give an episode of Netflix’s Grace & Frankie a try since the episodes are pretty quick to get through. After the first episode, I was hooked. It’s SO funny! I was thinking it wouldn’t be for me at all – that’s what I get for “judging a book by its cover!”
- I had a very productive flight on Monday and saved all of my work in Google Docs, offline mode. To my horror, when I landed and got home, it was ALL GONE. However, in a favorable turn of events, I logged into the Google Docs app on my phone and GUESS WHAT WAS THERE?! Yep, all my work. Not sure what happened since that’s the only place it shows up, but you better believe I copy and pasted that elsewhere stat!
- Summer trips! Everything is nearly finalized and I’m excited that I’ll be jetting off on an adventure each month through August. Woo! I’m looking for some guest posters for a few dates each month while I’m away, so if you’re interested, please shoot me an email!
- Last but not least, a $150 Nordstrom gift card giveaway! Who wouldn’t want to win that?! Enter below for a shot at the prize!