Oh Monday, we meet again. You might notice that things look slightly different around here this morning. That’s because I finally made the move from Blogger to WordPress! There’s a huge learning curve, but so far, all is good! I’ll be sharing some more about my experience, so stay tuned for that!
My birthday is next week (the big 2-5, AHH!), so I decided to put together a list of the things I’m hoping for.
- In the Unlikely Event – I’ve always been a huge Judy Blume fan and her new novel (for adults) was just released a couple weeks ago. I can’t wait to read it!
- Amazon Gift Card – You can never go wrong with an Amazon gift card. You can buy just about everything on the site, and their free 2-day shipping won me over as a loyal customer long ago.
- Caribbean Le Creuset Demi Teakettle – Ever since my trip to London last year, I’ve been all about tea. Most of the time I end up using my Keurig to brew hot water – or just microwave it. I’m ready to graduate to a teakettle!
- Nikon D3200 Camera – I’ve been looking into cameras for a few months, and I think I’ve settled on this one. It’s pricey, but all of the reviews I’ve read have been great and I’m ready to take my photography to the next level. Plus, there’s only so many more photos my iPhone will hold.
- My Neck My Back My Netflix and My Snacks Shirt – I love my t-shirts, and this one just says it all. Basically sums up life, am I right?
- The Walking Dead Monopoly – I’m a huge fan of TWD, and when I have a few hours to kill, I enjoy a good game of Monopoly. I think a zombie version of Monopoly would be pretty exciting.