With yesterday being Father’s Day, it’s only appropriate to put up a post dedicated to good ol’ dad. I’ve learned so much from my dad and am extremely lucky to have him as one of my biggest supporters in life.
Here are 10 things I’ve learned from my dad:
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Be smart with your money.
- It’s a lot easier to remember things if you make up a song about them.
- Never leave a pint unfinished.
- Tying your shoe with the “one bunny ear,” “two bunny ear” method is the way to go.
- Travel as much as you can, while you can.
- Always aim for a “happy plate” (finish all of your food).
- Work hard, play hard.
- Dad is usually right (note: this is not an easy one to admit).
Thanks for everything dad, I love you!
How did you celebrate your dad for Father’s Day? What lessons have you learned from your dad?