Today is a particularly good Thursday, because it’s basically Friday! Most offices (including mine) are actually closed on Friday to observe the Fourth of July holiday. No complaints here! Despite just taking a vacation last week, I’m looking forward to a long weekend ahead!
- I’ve slowly been sifting through my clothes and have a rather large donate pile which I’m very proud of myself about. But I still have quite a few t-shirts sitting in limbo. What do you do with old sorority/college shirts? Obviously those can’t be donated!
- If you haven’t seen yet, I updated my blog header and I’m pretty excited about it! I also placed an order for my updated blogger business cards for BlogHer and I can’t wait for them to arrive! T-minus 2 weeks until the conference, yay!
- Feeling stuck in your career path? Check out this post from the LaLa about 10 dream jobs. It’s pretty crazy imagining some of the jobs. Professional nail polish namer? Whaaaa?
- I’m thinking about giving audio books another shot on my upcoming road trip. Any recommendations on books/readers?
- Have you seen the video for Ulah, Oh? HOLY FEELS. This band actually wrote the song based on a true story of ex-lovers parting ways at the Great Wall of China in the 70s and not seeing each other (or I’m assuming speaking) since. Then, the guy shows up to surprise her and they’re reunited for the first time since parting ways 30+ years ago at a show in NYC.
- Last but not least, here’s some Nicolas Cage humor to get you through the rest of the day. If you watch Game of Thrones, you’ll especially appreciate Nic photoshopped as several characters in the show. #Dying
What’s on your mind today?