It’s been awhile since I’ve done a beauty product post, so what better time to do so than in the middle of summer?! This one is pretty hair-product heavy, but I always find that my hair needs even more attention in the summer, mainly since the sun is unavoidable! Here are my 5 picks for summer, under $25.
- Marc Anthony Ocean Waves Beach Spray ($9) – My hair is pretty wavy naturally, so when there are days down by the beach, this is my go-to for a more natural look! Plus, there silk and B5 ingredients keep my hair protected, which is key!
- Ojon Hair Hydrating Styling Cream (similar here, $25)- This product is actually discontinued (oops), but I have a little more shelf life on mine to get me through the end of summer. For sunburn on the head days, this is especially great.
- bareMinerals Bareskin Foundation ($23) – I’ve been looking forward to trying this out since it came out, and for the past month or so, have been loving it! It’s not cakey (which I always worry about with liquid foundation), but it is a little bulkier to carry around than the previous powder foundation I used.
- eos Hand Lotion ($10 for bundle) – I can’t get enough of this stuff! I received it in a multi-pack of the lip balm a while back and have been using it non-stop ever since. My favorite on-the-go lotion, hands down!
- Pantene Prov-V Heat Potion Serum ($13) – I straighten my hair just about every day, and often blow dry as well. This stuff is SO great with protecting my hair from all of the heat, and helps to reduce frizz when the humidity is bad!
What are your must-have beauty products this summer?