I’m all about wanting to know when there’s a big sale going on, or there’s something important I need to know about, but after getting “BEST SALE EVER, TODAY ONLY!” emails (and from the same company) every single day, I’ve been left a little jaded. So naturally, now I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to signing up for new email lists and have been hitting the “unsubscribe” button a lot more lately.
On the flip side, there are some fantastic newsletters I’m happy to be on the receiving end of. And if you’re not subscribed to these, you might want to consider signing up!
- theSkimm – Hands down, my favorite newsletter. Hitting your inbox each weekday morning, theSkimm highlights the big news you need to know about, in a quick, easy-to-read and understand format.
- Levo League – With this career/lifestyle newsletter, you’ll receive tips on unplugging, freelancing, saving for major milestones, and more!
- Daily Worth – DW is for all the ambitious ladies who want more. More money, success, and personal growth, that is. It’s a great one, all around!
- Now I Know – This is the latest one I’ve subscribed to. Each weekday, you’ll get an email with info on a random, but interesting topic. Examples of past topics include: how turkey (the bird/food) got it’s name, the fact that carrots used to be purple, and that Lincoln created the secret service the day he was shot.
- The Muse – This is a great resource for anyone searching for a job, or looking to improve in their current one. The newsletter contains articles on how to find your passion, all kinds of business tools/skills, and management/culture. Basically if you work, this one’s for you.
- BarkPost – It’s no secret that I’m a dog person, and if you are too, this is the newsletter for you! Filled with helpful information (e.g. summer hazards), sweet stories, and hysterical dog stories/memes/gifs, this is one of my favorite to scroll through!
Do you subscribe to any of these? What are your favorite e-newsletters?