I’m so excited to talk about one of my favorite bags ever today! I purchased it back in December (I’ve been holding out on you for awhile), while visiting London. Despite my love for handbags, I had no intention of coming home with one as a souvenir, but when we walked into John Lewis (it’s a department store, like Macy’s in the U.S.), there was this crazy good sale…
The Modalu Pippa Crossbody Bag caught my eye as soon as we passed by the handbag department, and I discovered that it was not only a brand specific to England, but also, the bag is named after Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton’s sister! The crossbody and matching wallet were both on sale and there were only 2 or 3 left, so I knew I needed to bring them back as my big souvenir!
Leather on the outside and polyester on the inside, this lightweight bag has quickly become my new favorite! I’ve found that typically with crossbody bags, you can’t fit a ton inside. However, with this bag, it’s not the case. You can fit quite a bit!
Here’s what I’ve been carrying in my Modalu:
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer – I always carry 1-2 of these guys with me!
- Modalu Wallet (similar) – Couldn’t resist the bag’s matching wallet!
- Mentos Sugarfree Cotton Candy Bubblegum – I’ve always been a fan of traditional Mentos, so when I saw this cotton candy flavored gum, I couldn’t resist! Yum!
- EOS lip balm + Bareminerals lip gloss – Normally I just use my EOS stick, but when I’m looking for a little color, the gloss is my go-to!
- Coach Sunglasses (similar) + keys – Standard things anyone needs in their bag!
- iPad Mini + Snoopy case (similar)- So great to have when on-the-go! Never know when you’ll be stuck somewhere and need something to keep you entertained.
This is definitely one of my favorite bags, EVER! It’s great for day adventures and vacations, which I learned over the summer on a couple of my trips. Also, it fits my DSLR! It’s a bit of a tight squeeze with other items (e.g. keys, glasses, wallet), but it does work, which is great!
Have you heard of Modalu England? What style handbag is your favorite?