Anywho, let’s get to these Thursday Thoughts!
- I stumbled across Skylar’s blog post a few days ago and can’t praise it enough! Ain’t nobody got tiiiiiime for people judging your chapter/life. DO YOU!
- My first grad school midterm was last night, and it was pretty rough. Not at all what the professor said it’d be. I’m still a little stressed/concerned about it, but I’ve come to terms with the fact that it’s in the past and there’s nothing I can do now but move forward. Onward and upward!
- Facebook FINALLY has a dislike button in the works. It’s so crazy to me that this feature hasn’t existed for so long! I’m not a big Facebook user these days anyway, but the announcement is pretty big for the FB world.
- The GOP debate last night. I watched a decent chunk of it. There were some good and/or interesting points made, but also a lot of annoying ones! It drives me crazy how they all talk over each other and throw out attack after attack!
- Apple’s new iPhone 6S + iPhone 6S Plus became available for pre-order last week and for the first time in 3 or 4 years, I didn’t pre-order one! I know I have some hefty expenses coming up, so maybe that has something to do with it, but I just wasn’t as impressed with the new features this time around (at least to justify dropping a few hunded $). Anyone else?
- My Europe trip for this year is booked! I started the planning process and it’s going to be a jam-packed itinerary and pretty much go-go-go, but I couldn’t be more excited!
Since you’ve listened to my rambles, tell me, what’s on your mind today? Oh, and enter for a chance to win a $35 Starbucks gift card to go toward your PSL addiction (and/or the upcoming RED CUP SEASON!!) plus a set of fall greeting cards.