While us Floridians don’t usually feel too much of an impact from fall in terms of weather (at least like everyone else), it’s still a much-loved season. That said, this morning the temps hit the high 60s (it’ll still be high 80s this afternoon), and you better believe I busted out my fall booties!
My Halloween/fall decor at home, however, is seriously lacking. So I was pleasantly surprised to find a package from my grandparents yesterday, filled with my favorite Halloween season candy (candy corn!) and some cute festive decorations. So happy to have something up for the season now!
Here’s what I’m looking forward to this month (lots of #basic things, obviously):
- A trip to the pumpkin patch, which includes a scavenger hunt hayride and a corn maze
- Catching a double feature at the drive-in, where the classic Nightmare on Elm Street will play
- Haunted houses (already hit Halloween Horror Nights + Howl-O-Scream!)
- Pumpkin carving + baked, salted pumpkin seeds (YUM!)
- Fall foilage in the northeast
- Our big annual employee event at work, this year The Great Gatsby-themed
- Frolicking through the fields of trees and picking apples
- Rocking boots and sweaters – yay for fall clothes!
- Finishing up 2 of my grad school classes (this technically isn’t a fall event, but I’m still pretty freaking excited about it! I’m on the homestretch!)
To celebrate all the fall things, I’m continuing the giveaway fun with a few other bloggers this week, with a $50 gift card to Bath & Body Works! Because everyone needs those incredible fall smells in their home!
What’s your favorite thing about fall?