Well, I’m officially done with one of three of my grad classes! Woohoo! Last night I took my final for one of my classes and by the end of this weekend, I’ll be finishing up the second (and also my worst nightmare of a class), stats. Seriously cannot wait! But enough about that. Here’s what else is on my mind:
- One Direction’s releasing a new song this week! Who cares if I’m 25, I still love my boy bands!
- I caved and bought a new bag. After eyeing it up for a few months, a 20% off sale popped up and I knew it was time to bite the bullet. It’s specifically designed as a camera bag, but will serve well for a few other essentials as well. So excited to use it!
- Heidi’s letters to her past, present, and future selves are such a great reminder about life. If you need a little inspiration, check it out!
- Update on my upcoming Europe trip – the hotels are all booked! I’ve started pulling a list together of some of the big sights to stop at, but there’s still quite a bit to figure out. I can’t wait to dedicate more planning time to it after this week!
- I’m loving Hannah’s post on why it’s ok to grow out of friendships. So true and very well-said!
- My cousin Kristin recently got engaged in the most adorable (and creative) way AND I was asked to be a bridesmaid! Still obsessing over the graphic that popped the question/”sorted” me as a bridesmaid!
And finally, a giveaway! There’s a whole slew of us bloggers teaming up to give one lucky winner a $250 Ulta gift card! Some serious damage could be done with that! Enter for a chance to win below and be sure to enter “Small Towns & City Lights” as your referring blog for the free entry!
What would you treat yourself to if you won?