Happy Groundhog Day! It’s so hard to believe it’s already February! Didn’t New Years just happen? I know I/we all say it a lot, but really, where is the time going?! Before we get into my February goals, lets take a quick look back and see how I did on January’s:
- Read a book (in its entirety). Believe it or not, but I actually read not one, but TWO books this month! Attachments and Why Not Me? – both of which I loved!
- Drop off items to donate. Done! I dropped off a bag of toys at the Humane Society AND a few bags of old clothes and kitchenware to Goodwill.
- Declutter. So far, so good on this one. It’s a work-in-progress but I cleaned out my desk and nightstand drawers and threw out an embarrassing amount of papers and other junk that’s been collecting dust for far too long!
- Take down the Christmas decorations. Sadly, this is done. But I did leave up one little decoration, as I do every year (never on purpose though)!
- Conduct a reader survey. Check! This was my first reader survey for STCL so I was a little nervous how the feedback would be, but it was all very positive and informative to see!
Looking ahead at this month, here’s what on my list to achieve.
- Post on Instagram at least once a week. I love scrolling through Instagram, but sometimes I’ll forget to snap “Insta-worthy” photos, or have crazy/busy/stressful weeks where I don’t even think about it. This month, I want to up my Instagram game.
- Finish recapping December’s Europe trip on the blog. I returned from my Europe trip in mid-December but with the whirlwind of Christmas and getting back into the swing of things post-holidays, there’s still SO much I have to share with you guys! I’ll be wrapping up Salzburg this week and the rest of the month look out for posts on Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava, and Prague. They’ll be coming in full force!
- Have one TV-free night per week. I’m so guilty of being sucked into TV and getting nothing productive after getting home from work at night. I want to have one TV-free night a week to catch up on reading, blog things, and my class group project.
- Hit 1k followers on Bloglovin. I’ve seen a consistent rising in my social media followers over the past couple months and am hoping to cross the 1k line on Bloglovin. It seems like a bit of a stretch since I still have a little over 100 to go, but you have to start somewhere!
- Book my next trip. I’m itching to plan another trip and this month, my goal is to have something booked!
What do you hope to achieve this month?