We’ve made it to Thursday, which means just one more day (plus a few hours) until the weekend! Things have been nonstop busy for me the past couple weeks, so I’m looking forward to some R&R this weekend, along with catching up on blog stuff, and cleaning! I also found out that today is National Wine Day! I’ll be sitting on the couch with my glass during Scandal tonight!
There’s a pretty big giveaway at the bottom of this post – a $500 Disney gift card! So if you have a trip to the “most magical place on Earth,” be sure to enter! But before you do, here are some random thoughts for the day:
- This post on U.S. Presidents when they were “young and hunky” is hysterical. It’s amazing that some of the photos/portraits are even in existence still! Some of the super old ones are of course, creepy, but nonetheless this is quite entertaining.
- Fellow fans of TWD, talk to me. I’m still not over the craziness of the mid-season premiere Sunday. SO GOOD. Of course, there’s lots of speculation as to what’s going to happen next. This one really has my prediction gears turning (and I hope it’s not true)!
- I’ve been going to bed so much later than I want to lately, which always makes the alarm clock time extra rough in the mornings. I’ve only really been hitting my sleep goal of 8+ hours once or twice a week (weekends) so I need to start getting back into a better routine! Is anyone else having the same problem? How do you make sure you get into bed at a decent time?
- Apple posted an open letter to customers/the world this week, addressing why they’re going to fight against the FBI/government’s request to unlock the phone of one of the San Bernardino, CA attackers. It seems like a no-brainer that they’d comply, but the points that they make do seem valid. There’s so much controversy surrounding the topic, so I’m very curious how this will end up.
- The Oscars are next weekend and I still have quite a few movies to see! I found this awesome list on where to stream Oscar-nominated movies, so I’m hoping to at least watch one or two this weekend. Do you have a favorite?
Prize: $500 Disney Gift Card (can be used at any Disney park or store)
Co-hosts: Coupons and Freebies Mom // Sunny Sweet Days // Lipgloss & Crayons // Jenns Blah Blah Blog // Yes We Disney // Style On The Side // Peyton’s Momma // The Bewitchin’ Kitchen // Juggling Act Mama // Casey At // Peanut Butter and Whine // City Of Creative Dreams
Giveaway organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 2/29 and is open worldwide. Winner will be notified via email.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!