New month = new goals! Although to be honest, I didn’t quite hit my goals the way I was hoping to in March. My schedule just got much crazier than I expected and things haven’t slowed down a bit! Let’s take a quick look back at what I hoped to accomplish in March.
- Try a new recipe. Total fail on this one. I did a lot more eating out and reusing old recipes in March.
- Take a webinar or e-course to strengthen my skills. Complete! I took Helene’s Triple Your Twitter e-course and it was so helpful!
- Hit 10k steps 6 days a week. This happened.. but only during one week. Not quite a fail, but also not a total win.
- Collaborate with another blogger. Unfortunately, with my crazy schedule, I didn’t even have time to think about emailing or brainstorming collaboration ideas. I’ll save this one for when my schedule clears up.
- Reach 500 fans on Facebook. Done! I was so excited to hit this milestone AND my goal from last month, reaching 1000+ followers on Bloglovin. Yay!
- Focus on quality content (3-4 posts per week). For the longest time I’ve been trying to post once a day, Monday-Friday, but lately, I’m trying to focus more on quality content, especially with my schedule constraints as of late. I also want to be able to have more time to do other behind-the-scenes blog things, so hopefully this will help with that!
- Clothing purge. I started on this awhile back, but still feel like there’s a lot of work to be done. I’m hoping to get rid of at least 10 clothing pieces (focusing on old things).
- Read one book. The year started off strong for reading, but it’s definitely been a solid month or more since I’ve picked up a book. This month, I want to get back on track!
- Get 8+ hours of sleep at least 3 nights a week. I’ve been going to bed WAY too late the past couple months and it’s ate ting to catch up with me. Time to make a change!
- Post on Instagram 2-3x/week. I’ve seen some great growth on my Instagram over the past few months and it’s a platform I really want to utilize more consistently!
What goals do you have for April?