We are officially past the halfway mark in the year. WHOA. June was a pretty awesome month with my promotion and birthday, AND I was able to successfully accomplish all of the goals I set for myself, so it’s going to be a tough one to top. But here’s to keeping the momentum up!
Recap of June Goals
- Reach 700 fans on Facebook. Success! I actually ended up overachieving this goal and hit 748! Yay!
- Book flights for the big end-of-year Europe trip. YES! Flights are booked and it’s officially happening. Come back on Monday to find out the details of where we’ll be heading in a few months!
- Create 5 new “Pinterest worthy” graphics for old blog posts. Done! Adding an extra graphic really helped spruce these posts up. Check them out! Staying Connected While Traveling Abroad // Afternoon Tea at the Ritz London // Views from the London Eye // Tasty Thursday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken // Tasty Thursday: No-Bake Energy Bites
- Figure out insurance stuff + sign up for new plan. Since I turned 26 a couple weeks ago, I’m officially off my parent’s insurance plan and on my own. Helloooooo new step in adulting.
- Finish getting through the Pinfinite Growth e-course. Check! I finished the actual course but still have some bonus material to sift through. There’s a lot of great stuff in there!
- Read one book. I’ve fallen off the reading wagon again, so it’s time to get back in gear. I think my book of choice is going to be Maybe in Another Life. Have you read it?
- Solidify this year’s dad-daughter trip. Since Europe is booked for my mom and I (more on that next week), it’s time to start planning the annual trip my dad and I take. It’s looking like this year we’ll be going to Denver!
- Hit 1,700 followers on Instagram. Follow me here!
- Pay it Forward x3. We need some more goodness in the world so it’s time to throw some random acts of kindness out!
- Have one blog post pre-written at all times. Sometimes I wait until the last minute to write my next post. This month I want to have at least one written ahead of time (at all times) to avoid any last minute rushes.
Were you successful with your June goals? What’s on your list to accomplish in July?