It’s the beginning of a new month.. again. Funny how time seems to fly post-college but when you’re growing on it drags on forever! I’d very much like a pause button on time for a bit. Does anyone have a time turner (Harry Potter reference for those unfamiliar) I can borrow?
Recap of July Goals
Let’s take a quick look back at how I did in July.
- Read one book. YES! I started Maybe in Another Life but then Harry Potter and the Cursed Child came out on Sunday and I read the entire thing in one sitting. SO GOOD! I guess I should get back to my other book now…
- Solidify this year’s dad-daughter trip. Done! We set our dates and are in the process of booking flights, hotels, and activities/excursions.
- Hit 1,700 followers on Instagram. Check! Follow me here!
- Pay it Forward x3. Success! I passed on my parking lot ticket to someone so they didn’t have to pay, bought coffee for the person in the drive-thru line behind me, and helping people get their luggage up and take it down on a recent flight.
- Have one blog post pre-written at all times. Didn’t even come close on this one.
New Goals for August
- Walk 10k steps a day. I used to be SO good at this, but since switching from a FitBit to an Apple Watch, my steps have declined quite a bit. Time to get back on the fitness train!
- Establish a new budget + SAVE. With quite a bit of travel expenses the past few months and ahead, it’s time to take a break from so much spending.
- Respond to comments/emails in a timely fashion. I’ve been a little slow in my responses to both this summer and am ready to get back on track with it now that I have a little more free time on my hands for the next few weeks.
- Launch blog newsletter. This has been on my radar for a while now and I’m hoping to finally get a newsletter started!
Tell me, what’s on your goal list for August?