- Holiday Hills, an area where Christmas tunes play and Mrs. Claus cooks up the food at Mrs. Claus’ Family Feast
- Christmas Time Terrace in Jungala, where an awesome tree light show takes place on a 40-foot Christmas tree every 15 minutes
- Mistletoe Memories, a beautiful garden walkway filled with flowers and sparking lights
One of our favorite areas of Christmas Town was SnowWorld, a Coca-Cola branded area filled with all things snow (well, as close to snow as you can get in Florida anyway). There were 3 separate areas within SnowWorld – the target practice area (snowballs), snow slides (our favorite area), and snow play. There was a separate line for each which was helpful but as expected, this area was the most crowded at Christmas Town.
Overall, our top 3 must-dos at Christmas Town are:
- Snow slides at SnowWorld – the longest line we waited in but well worth the 3 second slide
- Singalong train – riding on the decorated train and singing Christmas songs, so fun!
- Santa’s House – a chance to walk through Santa’s house, eat some cookies baked by Mrs. Claus herself, and tell Santa what you want for Christmas (the kid favorite); this has the longest wait but you receive a pager so you can walk around instead of standing in line
- 6,000 candy canes are used for the Christmas Town specialty drinks (enough to cover the length of the entire Sky Ride
- 350 Christmas trees are placed throughout the park
- 17,000 poinsettias are lined up throughout Poinsettia Parkway
- 1,000,000+ lights illuminate Christmas Town
- 30,000 cookies are freshly baked – and if stacked, they’d be the height of five Skeikras!
Tickets purchased online ahead of time will receive an advance purchase discount – $10 for kids and $40-50 for adults (depending on the night). The only downside to the night was paying the standard $15 for parking despite the event only being 5 hours (and that’s if you arrive on time) – hopefully next year they’ll reduce the amount.
Are you planning to attend Busch Garden’s Christmas Town this year? We’re already looking forward to next year’s event!
* Disclosure: I was provided 2 complimentary tickets to the event for review purposes. All opinions are my own.