Hey guys – I’m back from my birthday getaway to DC! It was SO much fun, and I wish it wasn’t time to go back to reality just yet. I could definitely use an extra recovery day from vacation before getting back to it! Anyone else with me on that?
According to my FitBit, we walked 10+ miles each day (with the exception of one day where torrential rain prevented us from walking around as much)! While it’s definitely not the amount of walking I’m used to doing in a typical day, it has me motivated to boost my fitness even more this summer.Here’s my summer workout playlist to keep me going, with a mix of throwback tunes and today’s hits.
- The Wolf – Mumford & Sons
- Never Let You Go – Third Eye Blind
- Cheerleader Remix – OMI
- All for You – Sister Hazel
- Where Are U Now – Skillrex ft. Justin Bieber
- 3 AM – Matchbox Twenty
- Post to Be – Omarion ft. Chris Brown
- Shark in the Water – V V Brown
- No Drama Queen – Grouplove
- Two Princes – Spin Doctors
- Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammar
- Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
- One Last Time – Ariana Grande
What songs are on your summer workout playlist?