A lot of the bloggers I follow share their goals at the beginning of each month and I love reading about what others are hoping/planning to accomplish. It’s so easy to say “this is what I want to,” (which I find myself doing all the time, but I feel like by putting them in writing, you’re truly making yourself accountable for the goals you want to achieve. So this month, I’m doing just that! Here are my November goals:
- Finish my fist semester of grad school. This one’s kind of a freebie for me, but also a big goal! I have my last final of the semester next weekend and then I’ll be done until January!
- Increase social media following. I haven’t tracked the growth of my followers in the past, but it’s something I’m starting to do as of last month. This month, my biggest focus is to grow my Pinterest following to 900 and Facebook page to 385.
- Clean out closet/drawers and donate clothes. I’ve had a pile of clothes to donate sitting in the corner of my bedroom for a few months now (yikes), and I’ve been meaning to add to it by going through the rest of my clothes. Most importantly though, is actually making the trip to donate
- Finish planning Europe trip. The countdown is officially on! Next month I’ll be Europe-bound for 10 days! I have the basic she’ll of the trip planned but I still need to pull a more detailed itinerary together, especially since we won’t have too much time in each city/country!
- Minimize spending during the month (with the exception of Black Friday/Cyber Monday). I’ve been eating out and spending quite a bit lately and with so many expenses coming up (vacation, Christmas, big shopping days), I need to pull the reigns back on my spend!
What are your goals this month?