This week seems to be FLYING, which is both good and bad. It feels like just yesterday we were ringing in 2015 and now here we are, exactly one week from Thanksgiving. I’m totally ready for busting out my “fat pants,” eating all the food, and watching a marathon of Friends Thanksgiving eps. And of course, the annual tradition of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!
Here are a few other things on my mind today.
- I still can’t believe I’m done with my first semester of grad school! It’s so nice to have free time, I’ve forgotten what it feels like! But it also means it’s time to get all the things done that I’ve been pushing off for the past few months!
- I’m participating in a couple fun gift exchanges this year via the interwebs. One of them is with bloggers in the U.S. and the other is an international one! I bought a few fun things for someone on the other side of the world in Australia and can’t wait to see where my gift is coming from too. I just love the time of year we’re heading into. Yay Christmas!
- We’re officially weeks away from Europe. WEEKS! To be honest, I’m feeling a bit unsettled given the events of last week, but at the same time, I’m really excited for my second Eurotrip. This one’s going to be pretty fast-paced (even more than last time). There’s so much on our list to see!
- One Direction’s new album dropped last week (yep, love it) and we get new music from Adele tomorrow! Needless to say, the music industry is being incredibly good to us this month.
- I’m teaming up with some bloggers on a few different giveaways coming up to help out with your Christmas shopping (whether for yourself or others)! So exciting!
Now here’s your chance to score a $140 Sephora gift card AND Too Faced’s Le Grand Chateau! Enter “Small Towns & City Lights” for your free entry below. Good luck!