We’re so close to the weekend, guys! I’ve been dealing with the worst migraine the past couple of days. I don’t know what it’s from, but I couldn’t wait to get straight to bed after my class last night (and am already looking forward to it tonight)!
Here’s what’s on my mind lately:
- I’ve been trying to figure out my travel plans for the year but can’t seem to solidify anything. There are SO many places on my list! I’m hoping to get back to Europe later this year, and I’d also really like to cross some more states off my list. Right now I’m thinking a potential Portland trip (more likely if I end up going to BlogHer) or Denver/Wyoming/Mt.Rushmore road trip thing, and Minneapolis!
- Netflix announced the release dates for all of their new and returning shows for the year. I’m so excited!
- Last week I made a two-bag drop at Goodwill and the week before, a drop of a bunch of toys at the Humane Society. What a good feeling! It also helped me get started on the declutter process, but I still feel a bit overwhelmed with everything I want to get done!
- A new planet has supposedly been identified and they’re referring to it as “Planet Nine.” Anyone else irritated by this? Planet 9 will forever be Pluto. You can’t just take away planet status after it’s been established for so long!
- I’ve been getting such great feedback on my blog survey! If you haven’t taken it yet, please do! It’s so helpful to hear what you guys like, dislike, and want to see more of!
And now, the best giveaway to start 2016 off right! $200 PayPal cash! This will help one lucky winner pay off some bills from the biggest spending month of the year (I don’t know about you, but I’m still recovering!) and/or treat themselves to a little something!
For the “free entry,” be sure to type in Small Towns & City Lights – or STCL for short. Good luck!