Happy March! To kick off a brand new month, I’m teaming up with a group of bloggers to give away a $125 Etsy gift card! I don’t know about you, but my Etsy wish list of things to buy for myself or others is constantly growing! Enter for a chance to win at the bottom of this post!
Before we get to this month’s goal, let’s quickly resist last month’s.
- Post on Instagram at least once a week. Completed!
- Finish recapping December’s Europe trip on the blog. Almost done with this one! I have one more city recap (Prague) coming this week!
- Have one TV-free night per week. I surprisingly did really well with this! Since I have class once a week after work, it’s shower, PJ, and occasionally a little bit of blog time before bed after I get home! TV has been the last thing on my mind by the time all of that is said and done.
- Hit 1k followers on Bloglovin. I’ll admit, this goal was a biiiiiiit of a stretch. While I didn’t hit 1k, I’m at 941 followers on Bloglovin, which I’m pretty excited about. If you don’t follow along, please do!
- Book my next trip. Done x 2! I have 2 trips booked in the coming months, one to Rhode Island and one to New York. Woohoo!
Ok, so I didn’t do nearly as well on my February goals as I did in January. But a new month = a clean slate. Here’s what I’m looking to achieve in March!
- Try a new recipe. I’ve been recycling a few of my favorite recipes at home lately, but want to branch out and try some new ones, especially that are delicious and simple, to share here on Small Towns & City Lights!
- Take a webinar or e-course to strengthen my skills. So many courses have been popping up lately and I’m itching to try them! I just signed up for my first one, Helene’s Triple Your Twitter. So excited!
- Hit 10k steps 6 days a week. My fitness game hasn’t been too strong as of late, so I’m challenging myself to hit 10k steps 6 days a week instead of my usual 5.
- Collaborate with another blogger. I love seeing collabs that bloggers do with each other and this month, I want to join in on the fun and do one too! Interested in collaborating? Have an idea? Shoot me a note!
- Reach 500 fans on Facebook. Facebook has been the toughest platform to grow numbers on for me. But I have less than 50 to reach this goal, so I’m determined to make it happen! Visit my page here!