I probably sound like a broken record, but I’ll continue on with it because I really cannot believe another month has come and gone! It seems like time keeps going faster and faster. I wish I could pause it for a bit! But a new month means time to check in on last month’s goals and set some new ones for this month.
Let’s take a quick look back at last month’s goals to see how I did.
- Focus on quality content (3-4 posts per week). Done! Lowering the number of posts per week has really given me some time back to focus on other things and it’s been really great!
- Clothing purge. I made some headway on this, but it’s something I definitely want to revisit again soon!
- Read one book. Complete fail on this one. I read an issue of US Weekly, but that doesn’t really count.
- Get 8+ hours of sleep at least 3 nights a week. Not even close on this. I hit 8+ hours only once a week consistently through all of April.
- Post on Instagram 2-3x/week. Check! Looking back at my feed for the month, I held steady with 2 posts per week.
I’m hoping May will be a better month in terms of accomplishing goals! Here’s what I’m hoping to achieve.
- Do some spring cleaning. Life gets busy and the clutter piles up. It’s been looking a bit rough lately (especially in the kitchen and bedroom areas), so it’s time to tackle the clutter!
- Eat out less (2x max per week). Usually this one’s a domino effect for me. If I eat out once or twice, it continues onward until I’m eating out like every day. No bueno on the wallet. I’m going to challenge myself to eating out a max of 2x per week (this is taking into account weekend activities already planned in May).
- Better define my blog strategy. This is more of a behind-the-scenes thing, but I want to better define an overall strategy for my blog, in terms of posts, partnerships, etc.
- Clean up old blog posts. I’ve had STCL for over 4 years now, and since transferring over to WordPress last year, there is quite a bit of “cleaning up” I’ve been needing to do!
- Read Me Before You. I’m going to reattempt my reading goal this month with one that’s been on my shelf for a while. Since the movie comes out early next month, I really want to finish it!
What are your goals for May?