Happy Friday, friends! Can you believe it’s the last one of 2017?! Totally insane! It feels like just yesterday we were ringing in 2017! I do love this time of year though. It’s a great one to reflect back on the year and even though technically the days keep rolling on, I’m a big fan of the feeling of a new year and a fresh start!
But before we kick 2018 off, let’s take a look back at some of the top moments in life + blog in 2017.
Top 5 Moments Of 2017
- Bought a house!!
- Was a guest on an episode of a podcast- Travel Planning Made Easy with Rachel Gault!
- Pulled off TWO surprise parties for my dad’s “big birthday”
- Crossed off 2 new countries on my travel bucket list (Ireland + Scotland!)
- Saw Hamilton AND Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on broadway
Top 5 Travel Posts of 2017
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Stay in a Glass Igolo: Hands down THE coolest “hotel” experience you’ll ever have!
- 2 Days in Copenhagen: Tips on how to spend a couple days in Denmark’s capital city.
- A Quick Stop in Oslo: Recap of my trip to Oslo/How to make the most of your time in the city in a short time period.
- A Day Trip to Mystic, CT: A fun day trip to the cutest (and one of the more famous) towns in New England
- A Dream Trip to Levi, Finland: This trip was so epic that it made it into my top travel posts twice! If you’re looking to plan the ultimate bucket list trip, this is it!
Top 5 Lifestyle Posts of 2017
- 10 Things to Do Instead of Spending Money: It can be SO easy to spend (especially when you’re looking for something fun to do) but these 10 things will help you save without sacrificing the fun!
- The Best Work-Related Memes: Because we all need laughs – especially when work gets a little crazy.
- Why You Should Step Out of Your Comfort Zone: The key to things becoming even bigger + better in your life.
- 5 Deductions to Increase Your Tax Refund: Because we all want the biggest tax return!
- The Ultimate List of Birthday Freebies: Who doesn’t love free things + birthday celebrations?!
Cheers to a happy and healthy New Year, and I’ll see you back here in 2018!